Applicant: Ukrainian-Hungarian Regional Development Centre
- Czech Fundraising Center, Czech Republic
- Forum Information Centre, Slovakia
- For the Civil Network of Veszprém County Public Benefit Association, Hungary
- Good Network Foundation, Poland
The project is supported by the International Visegrad Fund.
Aim of the project:
The aim of the project is to strengthen operation and collaboration of civil sector in Ukraine by adapting the experiences of V4 countries and putting them into practice. In present economic and social situation, it is crucial to make Ukrainian NGOs acquainted with alternative fundraising techniques, the opportunities of cooperating with municipalities and other state organs to strengthen civil unity in practice of cooperation of minorities and majorities by providing them learning opportunities.
Specific objective and activities:
- Workshop 1: Civil collaboration and networking
- Workshop 2: Fundraising, alternative methods of fundraising
- Workshop 3: Cooperation between NGOs and municipalities
- Workshop 4: Finding, managing and motivating of volunteers
- Informational and PR activities
- Civil Forum as a closing event of the project
The planned events and activities are important to promote the democratic transformation of Ukraine, because, by providing technical assistance and learning opportunities, they focus on such specific areas, through which NGOs in the region can operate according to European standards.
Project events and implemented activities:
Informational bulletin on the project events and obtained results (newsletter 1 – eng)